Monday, July 14, 2014

Waiting

I have no idea what to do right now. I'm suppose to go to the bank and the mall but the bank opens at 9 A.M. and the mall opens at 10 A.M. I want to leave like at 9:30 because I know I will be done with everything in half of an hour. I already did somethings like play games and stuff.

I had dropped off my wife where she works at 7 A.M. (I didn't have work today) she told me go pay the bill at the mall since it gets complicated online (they always want your bank info). As I have said before about the places that open later. I remember this coffee house, Starbucks on 78th and Cicero, in Cicero, IL by Chicago. I remember this coffee house had the best internet connection of any coffee houses that I've been to. I would of gone to the library but I looked up the hours and the library opened at 12 P.M. that was not an option. Since I always carry my laptop I had a specific place I wanted to go but not many places. I ended up in this coffee shop.

I don't have much to do now I'm waiting for something to come up. I feel that I can't write my own stories publicly but I don't mind writing on the blog as old as this blog is. I have half an hour left...

No comments:

Post a Comment