Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Awkward Comedy

I recently watched the movie Sex Tape (with Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz), the movie left me a little uncomfortable. I had no way of putting this movie in a any category, the scene where they try to get the iPad back from Annie's future boss was too long and again awkward. There was no way to describe how it left me feeling except a little tired and uncomfortable. What I thought about this morning was that maybe there should be a new category in where this movie can fall in to; Awkward Comedy. Awkward Comedy is what I came up with.

There is another movie that I think came up with this category other than the movie Awkward Comedy, That Awkward Moment. The whole movie That Awkward Moment is full of awkward moments and feeling of uncomfortable but the feeling is in the tittle of the movie. The thing about Sex Tape is that those awkward moments last a little bit too long and nowhere to put them. That some of those scene would have been unnecessary and could of been shortened.

To these movies I guess I would categorized them as Awkward Comedy and more movies I bet will be like this it seems like awkward comedy has been around for a while but the whole movie Sex Tape has to be the one to take the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment