Monday, November 22, 2010

I didn't have a reason in the beginning...

I suppose when I started this blog I just wanted to put up some pictures like I have seen in many other blogs. When I took a look at other blogs though they all had an intro or something of an introduction, so here is mine I guess.

I'm not much of a writer, I want to be a writer. I'm not much of a photographer, though I like photography and get inspired every time I see a good photograph that took effort. What I'm trying to say is that this blog while I don't know where it will go it will be about information, some stories, photos, and just things that I think some people will be interested in.

On this note: things that some people will be interested in, I will write what I found out today on another blog(Grumpy Old Ken). I found out that butterflies were once called flutterbies(this word came up as a misspelling) and well as some people already know that and will probably call me ridiculous for posting this, I didn't and I want to let some people know.

Thanks for reading this post and hope u read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment