Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deceits and decides

Reading Dante. The nine circles. I stopped reading before because by Canto VII in goes into the City Of Dis so drastically that it just confused me. Now that i get to spend some times in a college library there are some notes here n there that explain things a lot better. I remember reading about the suicides a lot earlier than the gluttons though i forgotten everything i read before and i have watched n read a lot of things leading up to Dante now. Back when I had first heard about him was because of the movie Se7en and well that movie was such an inspiration to me back then. About the seven deadly sins, they mention so many books. Mein Kamph is one of them too that i have been trying to get my hands on. Helter Skelter is also another but I'm reading and I'm almost finished with that one and I will write another blog regarding Helter Skelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment